Business Development Manager (ecotech)
Poland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaTar Heel Capital Pathfinder
Hello there! We are Red Sky. It's nice to meet you!
We are #StartupStudio, which makes our daily basis quite awesome. We operate by the #VentureBuilding formula - based on the experience of experts we create the best IT solutions and support promising startups. Together with our partner Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder we're making the most technologically advanced projects possible. Join one of them! Maybe you’re meant for each other?
Business Development Manager
Your main responsibilities
- creating and implementing sales processes,
- building target oriented sales team that can drive business growth across all customer segments and profiles,
- monitoring the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics,
- ensuring performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue-generating departments,
- helping to maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way,
- building and fostering creative teams committed to continuing our culture of innovation,
- monitoring the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
It's a match if you have...
- 5+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth,
- proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships,
- proven experience developing and executing business strategy, B2B sales and marketing,
- significant general management and P&L experience,
- solid knowledge of marketing and sales tools and indicators,
- ability to craft and execute a business strategy,
- history of decision-making based on business metrics.
- inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach,
- experience in start-ups and/or technology companies,
- excellent English communication skills,
- strong MS Excel skillset.
...and what can we offer to you?
- remuneration at least PLN 10 000 net B2B + VAT + targeted oriented bonus,
- the opportunity to participate in creating business value,
- hybrid work from our office in Warsaw,
- 26 days of paid days off per year,
- access to unique knowledge within the organization and the capital group, as well as cooperation with outstanding experts and business
- partners from around the world,
- participation in the construction of international projects.