Carbon Footprint Analyst
RemotePoland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaResponsiblee
Hello there! We are Red Sky. It's nice to meet you! We are #StartupStudio, which makes our daily basis quite awesome.
We operate by the #VentureBuilding formula - based on experts' experience, we create the best IT solutions and support promising startups. Together with our partner Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder we're making the most technologically advanced projects possible. Join one of them! Maybe you're meant for each other?
Carbon Footprint Analyst
Your main responsibilities
- implementation of carbon footprint analysis projects for the organization and product, including life cycle assessment (LCA),
- management of the carbon footprint database,
- participation in environmental audits - compliance, due diligence,
- concluding analyses and recommending solutions for strategy related to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, sustainable development strategy,
- working with clients to model carbon reduction pathways,
- cooperating with teams in the organization and external entities.
It's a match if you have...
- experience in participation in consulting projects from carbon footprint calculation,
- practical knowledge of GHG Protocol guidelines, LCA (Life Cycle Assessment) methodology,
- experience in obtaining data and emission factors for carbon footprint calculations,
- experience in managing the entire process of customer data necessary for carbon footprint analysis (acquisition, archiving, processing, analysis),
- ability to follow and understand the provisions of legal and normative regulations and relate them to business practice,
- knowledge of international and national calculation coefficients,
- communication, organizational and teamwork skills,
- problem-solving attitude,
- analytical thinking, collecting and analyzing data, drawing conclusions, formulating recommendations skills,
- excellent English communication skills,
- excellent Polish communication skills,
- strong MS Excel skillset.
Nice, if you also have...
- experience in start-ups and/or technology companies,
- university degree related to environmental protection, environmental engineering, chemistry, energy, green energy or related fields,
- completed training in carbon footprint calculation,
- knowledge of Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
...and what we can offer to you?
- remuneration at least PLN 8 000 net PLN B2B + VAT,
- the opportunity to participate in creating business value,
- hybrid work from our office in Warsaw,
- 26 days of paid days off per year,
- access to unique knowledge within the organization and the capital group, as well as cooperation with outstanding experts and business
- partners from around the world,
- participation in the construction of international projects.