Co-founder / Chief Marketing Officer (medical cannabis industry)
Poland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaPLN 15,000 per monthCentrum Medycyny Konopnej
Hello world! We are Red Sky. It’s nice to meet you!
We operate using the #VentureBuilding formula: based on the experience of experts, we create IT solutions and support promising startups. Together with our partner Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder, we make the most technologically advanced projects. Join one of them! Maybe you’re meant for each other?
CMK The Center for Cannabis Medicine provides medical services based on cannabis therapy. CMK brings specialists in various fields of medicine, providing patients with modern forms of treatment based on the recommendations of experienced doctors. CMK is characterized by openness to ideas, self-reliance, and a fast pace of work - such a mindset guarantees growth potential.
Co-founder/Chief Marketing Officer
We are looking for a Co-founder with a marketing and sales background (CEO/CMO) for a holding company of cannabis companies (medical services, pharma, distribution). As a Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder fund, we saw an attractive market segment for professional medical services, and we want to quickly - through a focus on digital leadership and operational excellence - gain a stable and strong position in this market. We are building a medical facility specializing in providing medical cannabis services. We focus on a holistic approach to pain management and supporting oncology, neurological and other patients.
Your main responsibilities
- co-managing and developing the company at an early stage,
- co-designing the company's strategy and its implementation, with a focus on marketing and revenue generation from multiple channels simultaneously (with an emphasis on online),
- management of key performance indicators (KPIs),
- P&L management, including in particular management of multiple revenue streams/costs incurred to generate these revenues,
- focus on achieving (maintaining and increasing) the profitability of the organization,
- complex organization and management of projects - launching new products/services on the market and their further development team building and development, aligning activities to business objectives,
- analyzing the business value of services offered to respond dynamically to market needs,
- establishing, maintaining, and developing good relations with business partners,
- analyzing and anticipating problem situations and finding appropriate solutions.
It's a match if you have...
- several years of experience in developing, planning, and managing business strategies as a Sales Director or Marketing Director - with a particular focus on the medical sector, medical clinic operations, pharmaceutical companies,
- experience in developing and implementing strategies in the areas of sales, business development, and marketing in the medical and pharmaceutical markets,
- ability to make decisions, plan resources necessary for project implementation and effectively organize work,
- attitude to effective and consistent achievement of goals - business determination,
- fluent English (C1 level),
- excellent working knowledge of digital marketing strategies, tactics, and tools, including SEO, content marketing, performance marketing, custom marketing activities, and analytics of marketing activities.
Nice, if you also have...
- experience working in consulting (e.g., Big 4 companies) and working on multiple diverse projects simultaneously,
- general knowledge of medical/pharmaceutical regulations and laws, focusing on the psychoactive drugs segment - ideally, the market for medical use of cannabis,
- experience in managing a multi-disciplinary distributed team,
- understanding of the specifics of IT projects and collaboration between marketing and technical people.
...and what can we offer you?
- remuneration at least PLN 15 000 net B2B + VAT + targeted oriented bonus,
- the opportunity to participate in creating business value,
- work from our office in Warsaw - Grzybowska/Koszykowa,
- annually 26 paid days off,
- autonomy, tangible influence on the company's strategy and the direction of its development,
- access to unique knowledge within the organization and the capital group, as well as cooperation with outstanding experts and business partners from all over the world,
- access to the following benefits on preferential terms: private medical care package (Medicover), Multisport card, and group insurance.
- we are a patient-oriented medical company - we are building a learning organization, enabling us first to understand the target group and then quickly provide tailored solutions,
- an innovative approach characterizes us - we use science and EMB (evidence-based medicine), a medical process based on reliable evidence of the effectiveness and safety of therapies,
- we rely on the experience of Key Opinion Leaders - we work with a group of Polish medical authorities.