RemotePoland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaTar Heel Capital Pathfinder
Red Sky is a #StartupStudio with +15 years of experience developing IT tech & products. We are a strategic partner of the Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder fund. We cooperate through a unique business model that combines the skills of a startup studio and a venture capital fund. We operate using the #VentureBuilding formula – based on the experience of experts, we create IT solutions and support promising startups.
Have you met Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder? THCP invests up to EUR 1 million in pre-seed, seed, and A rounds across the globe. Their network includes Tar Heel Capital, one of the leading PE funds in Central Europe that invests in SMEs. Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder constantly searches for exceptional products and services, rare know-how, solid business models, and strong founders. Are you interested in joining us?
A Financial Controller’s role begins with being “the numbers person” and extends to analyses that support strategic business decisions. In this position, you will be overseeing and analyzing a business's financial operations. To perform well in this role, you must understand the operations of the business and the underlying relationships between inputs, outputs, and the processes that support them. By joining us, you will gain an incredible opportunity to cooperate with an investment fund and its portfolio companies.
Your main responsibilities
- financial data processing,
- providing financial reporting and analysis to guide decision-making,
- monitoring company policies and internal controls, especially spending controls, to safeguard company assets and reduce fraud,
- developing a financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting,
- ensuring compliance with local law, tax provisions, and relevant industry and financial regulations,
- advising investment fund on operations activities based on knowledge of the underlying business,
- coordinating and supporting internal and external audit processes,
- cooperation with internal and external partners.
It's a match if you have...
- higher education in accounting or finance,
- professional experience in the area of financial controlling or financial audit for at least two years,
- ability to read and analyze financial data, e.g. financial statements, turnover, and balance statements,
- strong analytical skills,
- excellent accounting knowledge,
- proficient knowledge of MS Excel and modern financial software,
- attention to detail and strong organizational skills,
- problem-solving and time management skills,
- advance proficiency of English and Polish languages in speech and writing,
- nice if you have Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) certificate.
...and what can we offer you?
- remuneration depending on your competence and experience,
- employment under an employment contract, mandate contract, or B2B,
- possibility to work 100% remotely
- 26 paid days off per year,
- specialized know-how from great practitioners and professional development,
- a supportive and committed team,
- development budget,
- access to co-financed benefits - Multisport Plus, Medicover Premium, group insurance.
- great autonomy and independence in the ongoing activities,
- the ability to develop and implement your ideas,
- cooperation with interesting business partners from various industries (including IT, finance, banking, gaming, healthcare, ecology, marketing, and HR)
What's next? ⤵
👉 Send your application
👉 Fill out the form you receive via e-mail
👉 Meet with Ewa and talk about the job opportunity
👉 Solve the recruitment task (Excel proficiency)
👉 Meet Gosia and Roksana
🚀 Let's work together!