HR Business Partner
Poland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaTeTa Work
Hello there! We are Red Sky. It's nice to meet you! We are #StartupStudio, which makes our daily basis quite awesome.
We operate by the #VentureBuilding formula - based on the experience of experts we create the best IT solutions and support promising startups. Together with our partner Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder we're making the most technologically advanced projects possible. Join one of them! Maybe you’re meant for each other?
TeTa.Work is a Tech Talents Work Agency, which gathers together STEM recruitment specialists. We validate skills, identify re/up/x-skilling needs, verify candidates on both hard and soft skills levels and deliver outstanding employer and candidate experience. We focus on reaching employees from the STEM industry (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), but also we are building the SaaS tools for recruiters and candidates, which aim is to shorten, automate and smooth the recruitment process from every perspective.
HR Business Partner
As an HR Business Partner, you will be essential in building the organization from the beginning. You will be able to use your experience in creating the whole HR policy, procedures, and teams and advising the management board on operational decisions. Your primary role will include cooperation on many levels. This role requires a high level of independence, efficiency, and excellent abilities to implement initiatives.
- building a values-based organizational culture,
- creating and implementing HR processes,
- co-creating the company's staffing structure,
- supporting the recruitment processes,
- planning and building the teams (ex. AM team, recruiters...)
- being an inspirational leader for the HR team,
- focusing on the employee experience and being a true partner in building it on an extraordinary level,
- implementing programs and tools that support every stage of the employee life cycle,
- co-creating salary policy, salary bands, benefits strategy, competency mapping,
- planning, implementing, and leading the onboarding process,
- closely cooperating with the CEO,
- cooperating with the external and internal partners,
- performing tasks from the entire HR spectrum – from operational to strategic ended up with a spectacular, high-quality delivery.
It's a match if you have...
- at least 5 years of experience in HR role (team leader, supervisor, HR manager)
- excellent communication skills and attention to detail,
- passion for working with people but also building relationships, processes, and implementing new ideas into the team.
- ease at networking and building relationships, internally and externally,
- ability to negotiate and influence at all levels,
- ability to maintain a confidential and professional attitude to all parties,
- demonstrate accountability for own actions and works collaboratively with others to ensure an effective recruitment experience is delivered,
- completed end2end HR projects in your portfolio - from concept to implementation and maintenance phase,
- business maturity and process-thinking skills,
- strong HR admin/labor law expertise,
- excellent English communication skills.
...and what we can give to you?
- competency-based remuneration 12 000 - 15 000 PLN net,
- long cooperation with B2B contract,
- 26 days fully paid holiday,
- comfortable working area at our office in Warsaw (Brain Embassy),
- possibilities to work remotely,
- specialized know-how from great practitioners and professional development in #startupstudio,
- possibilities to build stunning HR projects,
- impact on making decisions and a super high level of ownership.