Investment Analyst (Venture Capital)
Poland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaTar Heel Capital Pathfinder
Red Sky is a #StartupStudio and strategic partner of fund Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder. We operate by the #VentureBuilding formula – based on the experience of experts we create IT solutions and support promising startups. Determination, +15 years of experience, and capital are the features that guarantee high #SuccessRate.
We support and build startups that develop advanced products in the technological area for sectors such as esports, big data, cloud computing, e-commerce, fintech, and martech, in particular operating in SaaS and marketplace business models.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst at Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder who will be responsible for providing information necessary to make investment decisions, in particular - financial models and market analyses. In this position, you will also take part in due diligence processes, as well as support the management team in building the value of companies belonging to the fund's portfolio.
- developing business, market, and financial analyzes,
- searching for market information about the business environment and competition, identification of potential investment targets,
- preparation of business plans for analyzed projects,
- building financial models,
- supporting due diligence processes,
- monitoring of portfolio companies,
- supporting the management team in the process of building the value of the investment portfolio,
- preparation of presentations and reports,
- creating databases,
- support for the sourcing process - finding and establishing relationships with investment goals.
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position (nice to have: experience in venture capital/incubators/accelerators/consulting companies),
- higher education with an economic and financial profile,
- financial modeling skills,
- the ability to create business plans,
- advanced and practical knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
- basic knowledge of accounting principles,
- analytical thinking and the ability to proactively solve problems,
- very good command of Polish and English.
- competitive remuneration on a B2B contract,
- the opportunity to work in an office in Warsaw,
- 26 days of paid leave,
- access to the benefits package (Multisport, Medicover),
- access to unique knowledge within the organization and the capital group, as well as cooperation with outstanding experts and business partners from around the world,
- direct cooperation with people with over 20 years of experience in managing Venture Capital funds,
- gaining experience in developing ambitious, global projects at the seed, early-stage and growth stages,
- the opportunity to participate in creating business value in a dynamically growing investment group.