Machine Learning Engineer
RemotePoland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaNaturalAntibody
NaturalAntibody is a company specializing in the development of computational methods for antibody-based drug discovery. Our goal is to understand the biology of antibody molecules, their therapeutic context, and how such knowledge can be translated to improved antibody therapy design. We pursue this goal by collecting, generating, and analyzing antibody data, with an end goal of applying our findings to antibody discovery.
Machine Learning Engineer
You will apply your machine learning/statistical modeling skills to improve & accelerating the development of novel therapies. On the basis of NaturalAntibody data, you will develop predictive models in one of the areas of computational antibody characterization: structure, developability, or antibody-antigen recognition. You will conduct both scientific as well as software engineering work as a part of an agile team. You will work with a cross-disciplinary team, communicating results internally at the company but also to the external collaborators.
- development of predictive models for characterization of therapeutic antibodies,
- establishing hypotheses regarding antibody biology and function and testing them using statistical models,
- liaising with clients & partners on solving scientific/engineering issues in therapeutic antibody development.
- minimum 2 years of experience in a position,
- practical knowledge of ML management tools,
- proficiency in Python programming language,
- proficiency in data analyses of large heterogeneous datasets,
- previous work with python-based ML libraries such as Tensorflow,
- proficiency in developing machine learning models, preferably sequence-based,
- experience in biological sequence/structural analysis.
Nice to have
- Ph.D. in STEM,
- prior consulting work,
- prior immunoinformatics knowledge.
- competitive remuneration on B2B contract,
- possibility of 100% remote or office work in Szczecin,
- work on an innovative project and a direct impact on its development,
- significant participation in shaping the structure of the organization,
- access to unique knowledge and cooperation with outstanding experts and business partners from around the world,
- private medical care package (Medicover Premium), Multisport Plus card.
- we specialize in therapeutic antibodies which make half of the top 10 blockbusters in the USA,
- we obtain data from various sources (e.g. patents, scientific publications, laboratories) and use the information for accurate data, advanced computational predictive solutions,
- we work on agile methods,
- we have two main teams: R&D and Development.