Recruitment Account Manager
Poland, Mazowieckie, WarszawaTeTa Work
Hello there! We are Red Sky. It's nice to meet you!
We are #StartupStudio, which makes our daily basis quite awesome.
We operate by the #VentureBuilding formula - based on the experience of experts we create the best IT solutions and support promising startups. Together with our partner Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder we're making the most technologically advanced projects possible. Join one of them! Maybe you’re meant for each other?
TeTa.Work is a Tech Talents Work Agency, which gathers together STEM recruitment specialists. We validate skills, identify re/up/x-skilling needs, verify candidates on both hard and soft skills levels and deliver outstanding employer and candidate experience. We focus on reaching employees from STEM industry (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), but also we are building the SaaS tools for recruiters and candidates, which aim is to shorten, automate and smooth the recruitment process from every perspective.
Recruitment Account Manager
As a Recruitment Account Manager you will be responsible for acquiring leads and managing the relationships between company and its clients. You will be taking care of candidate experience while searching for talents and leading recruitment processes. One of your responsibility will be building strong relationships with external partners. This role requires strong negotiation and high level communication skills.
- actively acquire new clients in the global STEM industry,
- building and developing long-term relationships,
- negotiating rates and terms of cooperation,
- achieving established targets and indicators,
- planning and creating recruitment process with the defined candidate profile,
- mapping the market and competition,
- sourcing candidates and taking care of the candidate experience (end-to-end recruitment process),
- managing the relationships between the company and its clients.
It's a match if you have...
- at least 3 years of experience in recruitment, preferentially in STEM industries (construction specialists / engineers, metal processing specialists / engineers, startup, customer service etc.),
- well-developed sales and negotiation skills,
- strong communication skills and assertiveness,
- knowledge of how to build effective recruitment processes,
- proactive and creative personality,
- very good knowledge of English (B2/C1) and Polish,
- communicate effectively in additional European languages can be a super asset,
- experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
...and what we can give to you?
- competency-based remuneration 11 000 - 13 000 PLN net,
- long cooperation with B2B contract,
- 26 days fully paid holiday,
- comfortable working area at our office in Warsaw (Brain Embassy),
- possibilities to work remotely,
- specialized know-how from great practitioners and professional development in #startupstudio,
- possibilities to build stunning HR projects,
- impact on making decisions and a super high level of ownership.